We live our mission and values.
SoFi’s mission is at the center of how we think about serving our members as we constantly work towards making the investing experience simpler, smarter and more affordable. We are proud to come to work every day knowing what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives — and our core values guide us every step of the way.
We’re forward thinking.
From building an incredible trading app to employing the latest technology in our products, we are always working on new ways to bring our 2.6 million members more opportunities to achieve their goals—no matter where they are in their financial journey.
Hear it from Team SoFi Hong Kong.
Join our team
The AML Quality Assurance (“QA”) Specialist will be responsible for reviewing the work product for several AML functions, including transaction monitoring and customer due diligence in accordance with SoFi internal policies and procedures.
What you’ll do:
• Conduct quality assurance reviews on transaction monitoring and customer due diligence
• Analyze completed cases to ensure that analysis is completed and all required and relevant documentation supporting each review is provided.
• Review cases related to the disposition of adverse media alerts to ascertain whether they are correctly determined
• Collaborate with the AML Team to provide feedback as appropriate and ensure any corrective actions required are completed.
• Participate in the development and implementation of procedures and objectives for the QA function.
• Identify training needs based on themes identified through the case reviews
• Conduct research utilizing available systems, databases, and the internet, consistent with the resolution of investigations.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or related field
• 4-6 years of experience in the finance industry focusing on quality assurance for AML transaction monitoring, internal/external investigations, and KYC functions
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and across different business lines
• Excellent working knowledge of AML/BSA laws and regulations relative to money laundering and terrorist financing and the ability to apply this knowledge in assessing transaction activity
Specific Skills in:
• Experience with AML transaction monitoring, customer due diligence, and enhanced due diligence.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required
• Must be able to multitask, adapt well to changing priorities, and effectively prioritize workflow to meet critical deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and changing environment; must work well under pressure
• Excellent analytical skills required
Nice to have:
• CAMS certification preferred (or willingness to become certified within one year of start date).